Right, I'm going to make an effort to get back to regular blogging. Just so very, very busy.
What have I been up to in the last week or so? Well, to avoid boring everyone senseless, I'll just go for a quick list of things I have realised in the last week or so:
1. Audit Committee is not always that interesting (even if it is important)
2. The Tower of London is a great place for a gig and The Good The Bad And The Queen are awesome
3. I still prefer Blur
4. It is popular to say Ming is not a good leader (but I think he is - and I didn't even vote for him)
5. Casework is never ending
6. Ditto 'real' work
7. It was 20 years since Jeremy Bates and Jo Durie won the mixed Wimbledon title (noticed because of the great news that Jamie Murray won the same title, with Jelena Jankovic)
8. If the rumour I heard about Bakko in Muswell Hill closing turned out to be true, I would be distraught to an embarrassing degree
9. Coca-Cola with Orange is disgusting
That is all.